HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FINGER TO FIND YOUR RING SIZE
OPTION 1 – Measure the DIAMETER of a ring you already own
- Use a ring that fits you well on the finger you want to find your ring size for
- Measure the inside of the ring diameter
- Match this measurement to the above diagram to determine your ring size
- EXAMPLE, if the inside if your ring measures 17.3MM, then your ring size is Size ‘7’
OPTION 2 – Measure your finger using a piece of string or paper to find your finger CIRCUMFERENCE
- Use a piece of string or a small piece of paper
- Wrap the string or paper around your finger
- Mark the point where the two ends meet
- Make sure that the string or paper aren’t saggy
- Measure the string or paper with a ruler to get the circumference of your finger
- Use this circumference to determine your ring size in the above diagram
- EXAMPLE, if the string or paper is 56.9MM then your ring size is ‘8’.
TIPS FOR MEASURING YOUR RING SIZE
- Measure your finger in the middle of the day, when your fingers tend to swell (like trying to shoe size).
- Do not measure finger when the hand is cold; let your fingers warmed corresponding room temperature.