CANDLE SAFETY & CARE
Our candles are delicious & indulgent additions to your home and we know you'll love them. But because life isn't all kittens and butterflies, we need to remind you of a few safety tips, so you don't set your house on fire. Life is short, so burn the candle... but just keep it out of reach of kids & pets, you feeling us?
All about your Damselfly Candle:
- Damselfly candles are hand made with love in Australia
- Our fragrances are triple scented and created with non toxic soy based wax
- Our wicks are natural lead-free cotton wicks
- Vegan friendly / Not tested on animals
Care and Safety for your Damselfly Candle:
- For the first use of your new candle, ensure you let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass wall to ensure an even melt in future use.
Always ensure wicks remain upright when burning. Never allow the candle flame or wick to come in contact with the side of the glass and always light both wicks if applicable.
Always keep wicks trimmed to 5mm prior to each burn. Black residue may transfer if wicks are not trimmed. Remove any residue with a clean, wet cloth when candle is unlit.
- Always sit candle on a stable, fire resistant surface whilst burning
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle
- Do not burn your Damselfly candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
Stop burning your candle when 1cm of wax remains at bottom of glass
Do not move your Damselfly candle when lit. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling
- Always burn candle within sight, never leave unattended and avoid burning in crafty areas such as windows or fans.